Nanobeast Nanobeast

Very nice

I liked the Gradius-like upgrade system and the fact that you could shoot both directions. It was a bit challenging, though- after losing nearly all of my lives in the first level before I got the hang of the game, I ended up having to restart each chapter every time I died, which was a bit frustrating.

Air Pressure Air Pressure

Deep Symbolism

People, you have to stop taking things too literally and look deeper. On my first playthrough, I saw nothing but a short relationship story. But going back through it, I started to see a deeper meaning and how the girl represents a sort of addiction and can be generalized to any similar obsession.
Over all, the author has done a great job with the mood and the metaphor, but the plot or introduction could have been a little deeper to enhance it a bit more.
P.S. to those who think the static is a video glitch - This if Flash, people. Vector art's not going to have glitches like that. If it has static it's intentional and probably a hint at the true meaning of the story.

The Portal Soundboard The Portal Soundboard

Creepy

GLADOS scares me.
Nice job getting all the quotes together.

Doctor A. Tom Doctor A. Tom

Challenging

What was interesting was that sometimes the solution was rtight infront of me an I couldn't see it! Some times it got frustrating to try to catch the molecules and keep missing them, though. BTW the cheats really are funny!

hardware battle hardware battle

i wanted to see them fight

I got some good information, but i wanted to see some more of the fighting that the title had promised me. with sound effects. other wise it is good flash

DrBeach responds:

lol ill bring out a fighting one soon and thx for the good feed back ^_^