The Stick Jumps The Stick Jumps

I enjoyed the later animations - the non sequitur parts like arrows out of nowhere and collapsing scenery made for some laughs, and the animation was smoother on the last ones.

W0lfsbane responds:

Well I actually made that last bit about a year after...so even though I was like 11 only it was still slightly more fluid.

Dogs! Dogs!

Another trick

You should seriously consider actually making some parody videos rather than waste the time of the good users of Newgrounds.

Boot to the Head! Boot to the Head!

Prophecy

If I am not mistaken, this was before Bush's boot incident. lol XD

Nanobeast Nanobeast

Very nice

I liked the Gradius-like upgrade system and the fact that you could shoot both directions. It was a bit challenging, though- after losing nearly all of my lives in the first level before I got the hang of the game, I ended up having to restart each chapter every time I died, which was a bit frustrating.

Air Pressure Air Pressure

Deep Symbolism

People, you have to stop taking things too literally and look deeper. On my first playthrough, I saw nothing but a short relationship story. But going back through it, I started to see a deeper meaning and how the girl represents a sort of addiction and can be generalized to any similar obsession.
Over all, the author has done a great job with the mood and the metaphor, but the plot or introduction could have been a little deeper to enhance it a bit more.
P.S. to those who think the static is a video glitch - This if Flash, people. Vector art's not going to have glitches like that. If it has static it's intentional and probably a hint at the true meaning of the story.

The Portal Soundboard The Portal Soundboard

Creepy

GLADOS scares me.
Nice job getting all the quotes together.

8-bit Storm 8-bit Storm